Saturday, April 7, 2018

I have a very active instagram site named _donnamalone 
The other day I discovered a friend (Omkar, whose insta name is healers.life) is using his insta site as his sole blog!
I think it is a clever idea, especially for artists, as it is far easier for people to see and read your images, words and tags as they are happily scrolling through their instagram feed.
I pondered on that and then started thinking about just posting my tags here as my blog today. I think tags can be quite imaginative, informative and revealing.
Here are the tags I have been using and a few others that have come to mind as i wrote them up...kind of like automatic writing!



and here are a few WIPs i have been playing with lately...




#itsallinthelayers
 Till next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment